Saturday 11 May 2013

Maybelline dream touch blush mini review & pictures


My review of the Maybelline dream touch blush.

This is the colour 02 peach, They are sold in both Superdrug and Boots for £6.49. Maybelline brought these out as part of the dream line. At the time I loved their dream matte mouse foundation, which I now hate, and so though I would try something else from the range. This was my first every cream blush and I love it. Its so natural looking, gives a really healthy glow, this colour is a very natural (for me) peachy pink with few gold shimmers that leave it having a nice glowing finish. Its soooo easy to apply it is really like a dream.

You can see how much I loved it, I've made quite a dent.
You wouldn't wear it like this on your cheeks I wanted to give you a look at the colour.

Blended out

On the cheeks.


This has definitely become my favourite maybelline product, its definitely my favourite drugstore blush although I really want to try the Bourjois cream blush's that hit stores May 15th. This blush is probably third over all behind benefits dandelion and benefits coralista.

I can't wait to try out more of the colours, the darkest colour -plum- looks a bit too harsh for my skin tone but I really want to try the colour apricot and berry.

It gets my approval


MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading


Posts to come:
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur Review
  • My top 6 Barry M nail polishes
  • My lip product collection
  • Mua Nail Varnish review
  • 10 products I would repurchase if I lost all my makeup tag- DRUGSTORE version.




No comments:

Post a Comment