Sunday 19 May 2013

10 products I would repurchase tag! DRUGSTORE VERSION.


1. Bourjois Healthy mix foundation (my shade is 51) click here
2. Rimmel stay matt powder- shade 02 pink blossom click here
3. Maybelline Fit me concealer- 15 fair click here 
4. Maybelline dream touch blush- 02 peach click here
5. Mua Undress Your Skin highlighter click here
6. Maybelline the Rocket volum' express click here

7. Rimmel waterproof gel eyeliner - 001 black click here
8. Mua Undressed palette click here
9. Revlon colorburst lip butter- 025 Peach Parfait click here
10. Real techniques Core collection brushes click here




MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading


Posts to come:
  • Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted pictures
  • Essie Eternal Optimist Pictures
  • My top 6 Barry M nail polishes
  • My lip product collection
  • Mua Nail Varnish review


Photos all mine taken with iPhone






No comments:

Post a Comment