Saturday 4 May 2013

Favourite Candles

Sadly in the UK we can't pop into the nearest Bath and Bodyworks.
So I wanted to show you what my favourite ones are. 

1.Blush by Lily-bomb cosmetics.
I loveee this, smells like some sort of perfume! Which I want a biiigg bottle of. The price ranges where you are I bought this for £8.50 but I have seen them for £15!

2. Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake.
Yuuummm makes me hungry :( it actually does. This sample I picked up for £1.50 and the full version is on my shoppping list. It smells like vanilla and a cake ready on the oven.

3. Yankee Candle Red Velvet.
This is quite similar to the vanilla cupcake but has a chocolate scent as well. YUM. Again the full version is on the shopping list.

4.Yankee Candle Pink Dragon Fruit.
Now sometimes I just can't bare the hunger from the cupcake candles this one is really fruity and springy and sweet and fresh, not such a relaxing scent more of a revival refreshing scent.

MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading

Posts to come:
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur Review
  • My Drugstore Skincare
  • My Hair Routine
  • Rimmel Lycra pro polish photos
  • Topshop Nail Polish review
  • Mua Nail Varnish review
  • Maybelline dream touch cream blush review

No comments:

Post a Comment