Sunday 28 April 2013

MUA undress your skin powder highlighter

Hello everyone!!

So, on a sort of recent trip to superdrug I had a little peek a boo at one of my favourites - MUA or Make Up Academy.

They've brought out a new line - the "undress your skin", I was goin to pick up the naked 2 palette dupe Undress me too. But it's of course very similar to the undress me palette which I am extremely loyal too so decided to give it a miss, a decision I regret.

So as I wanted to pick something up but was in a rush I picked up their highlighter. I have wanted to pick up benefits high beam for about three years now, just have never gotten round to it. Quality drugstore highlighters are quite hard to find, the majority being chalky or too fake and sparkly.

This I have used everyday and love

The bluey pink tones have come up as gold in the pictures, but you get the idea

I really really recommend it, it hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin and its drugstore!!! Who doesn't love cheap!

Retails in superdrug for £3
















All photos mine - taken with iphone 4s

1 comment:

  1. we wish mua products were available here in australia. They look and sound so good, and they are extremely affordable too

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete