Friday 1 March 2013

Crescent Row- Benefit

Hi everyone xx

I purchased (quite a while ago now) a Benefit Crescent Row mini perfume collection and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you today.

The set was £30 and includes 4x10ml perfumes.
 1. Garden of Good and Eva
 2. Lookin' to Rock Rita
 3. So hooked on Carmella
 4. Laugh with me Leelee

and ERRR ME GERRRDD they are amazing. Here are some snappies I took x

They also have a cute little poem each .


   







Garden of Good and Eva poem:


come away with Eva,
breeze down a lush lane,
she's the fresh rush of splendor,
you can't quite explain.
so vividly vibrant
with a carefree demeanor,
she whirls off to a place
"where grasses are greener."
_______
Top notes: pear, watermelon, ozone accords, muguet
Middle notes: rosebud, jasmine petals, green violet leaves, freesia
Bottom notes: sandalwood, musk, cedarwood
Lookin' to Rock Rita poem: 
Rita's ready to rock
and dressed to thrill,
with a flavor for risks
brilliant dreams to fulfill.
juiced up on extras
and dazzling fashions
a modern-day paradise
"of shake-it-up passions."
_______
Top notes: lemon, coconut, freesia
Middle notes: juicy fig, hyacinth, violet
Bottom notes: sandalwood, brazilian rosewood, vanilla
So hooked on Carmella poem:
when it comes to carmella
don't ask and don't tell
a light touch has admirers
under her spell
her sweet sensuality
no one would guess
so exquisite, enticing...
"an intimate caress."
_____
Top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
Middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower
Bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber



Laugh with me Lee Lee poem:  


her playful wink
and mischievous smile
the flirtatious side
of her innocent style
no thought or worry
of what's meant to be
first laughter, then love
"... along came LeeLee"
______
Top notes: cassis, melon, citrus.
Middle notes: black violet, lily, jasmine.
Bottom notes: blonde wood, amber, santal.


My favourite of these is "Laugh with me LeeLee", and I have the full size (100ml - £30) but I have actually used it all up, I'm not in a rush to re-purchase as I am currently loving my Viva La Juicy- La Fleur (pictures coming soon). Also if I was to buy another Benefit Perfume, I would definitely purchase Garden of Good and Eva- which I LOVE.

I recommend any of these perfumes, I would also like to mention that they are really good as well as having amazing scents: once sprayed you don't loose the smell immediately- this happens with some Eau de Toilettes, and also there lasting power is really good! I has many compliments when I wore "Laugh with me Lee Lee" as the smell really travelled (a.k.a you didn't have to vigorously sniff my neck/wrist to smell it)


                                                                               MissTeehee x


Pictures all  mine- taken with Canon 550d


No comments:

Post a Comment